My First Puzzles: Robots
With ‘My First Puzzles: Robots’ your kids will learn the numbers and the alphabet quickly, while playing with colourful wooden puzzles.
4 game modes are available:
– simple puzzle mode: kids can put shapes in the order they want.
– number puzzles: kids must put the shapes in the order indicated by the numbers on the shapes.
– lowercase letter puzzles: kids must put the shapes in the alphabetical order, letters are displayed on the shapes.
– uppercase letter puzzles: samething, with lowercase letters.
There are 2 levels of difficulty for each game mode:
– 1 star level: Marks are displayed to place the shapes.
– 2 star level: No marks displayed, Kids must find the right location for all shapes.
Numbes and letters are spoken by humans when successfully played and 5 different languages are available.
This can be switched off in the Parental Gate.
A robot voice option is alsoavailable, for more fun.
This can also be switched off in the Parental Gate.
About the (protected) Parental gate:
Dedicated to the parents, this area is used to manage the (single) in-app purchase to unlock the full version.
You can also pmange the options of the different languages and the robot voice.